Monday, December 1, 2014

How lovely is this?

I got this email from a woman who I recently completed a commission for:

"N has taken the painting for framing should be ready in couple of weeks. I immediately felt so lonely when she took it.. Almost cried. I love it so much. Words can't thank you enough."

Then this: "Finally got the painting back from framers. It looks wonderful on the wall! Thank you so much for this beautiful creation! Love, B"

When I create custom work for someone, I take it so very seriously. I really like to spend time getting an idea of who they are, really, and what colors and compositions would not only compliment their world, but would best fit their personality, their home and ultimately become a friend. Because we do not just own a piece of art, we create a life long relationship with it. So when I get emails like this, it is so incredibly rewarding. I am so happy and honored that the work I create in this world has such impact and such meaning.

www.liztuckwell.com
info@liztuckwell.com

No comments :