Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day Thirteen - Breathless Light


Today we feature a work called Breathless Light. What I love about this work is that it holds a world of color underneath a layer of ambiguous white. Bold pallet knife statements of green, show the heart of the painting connecting with the bright new beginning begging to realized. It is symbolic of the sun rising over the past evening heralding a new start. 
This painting is a gift to you. In that I am only positing it for a bid. If you want this painting, simply email me with how much you would like to pay for it. Keep in mind that shipping will add $40.00 to the price.  But this is my way to say, thank you for all the support. Thank you for the love of my art. If this painting can come into your life and signal your new beginning, it would make my heart sing with joy. You deserve so much beauty in your life. 
Breathless Light.
Oil on Canvas
16 x 20

Here is to an amazing new beginning in your life!


No comments :