Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 15 The Breakthrough


I titled this painting The Breakthrough. I see a figure bent over in deep contemplation. Around him, his world is burning; completely decimated. Everything he once knew is now gone. Yet, for the first time in a long time, if ever, he is finally at peace and completely content with himself. The only things that remain are memories, feelings and thoughts. All that is tangible is gone and nothing that truly remains can ever be destroyed. The peace that comes from this moment is the breakthrough.

The Breakthrough
 36 x 36

Inquire for Purchase
www.liztuckwell.com

Classes:
create.liztuckwell.com


3 comments :

Linda W said...

I'm speechless. I've been looking through your month's worth of painting and I'm overcome with the intensity of your process and the beauty of your art. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you. So much.

Unknown said...

These are so nice - I just love the movement, color and rhythm - as i looked through the month's worth too. I love the stories you are writing too