Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 12...Warmth



I am still here - actively participating and generating paintings and reflecting on art at all times. Today when I was finally back in the studio, I felt like I missed being there more than ever. Now that my time is so precious, I am like a kid in a candy shop when I am there; wanting to accomplish so much. Initially I put off painting to write lists, organize my blogs, my newsletter, my year ahead. In the middle of it all, I look up at my easel and we both have the same thought - Just Paint. The lists can wait, but this painting can't.

When I finished I had a painting I had fallen in love with, yet again. It warmed me in every way.
Painting is like taking the first breath of air after being submerged in water for a week. It works wonders, every time.

Warmth
16 x 20
Oil

Inquire for Purchase
www.liztuckwell.com
info@liztuckwell.com


4 comments :

Unknown said...

There is great warmth in this painting, Liz. Love the colors and the sense of texture. Keep painting!

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

really pretty & perfectly titled!

Unknown said...

I just love this painting, I love the color, the movement. Congratulations on your challenge - keep going!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! You've reminded me that creativity should top the 'shoulds' we have going on in our daily lives. I want to paint again!!