Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In to the Mist

My mind is totally buzzing! I swore myself to sleeping early but the call of the paints i could not resist. What started as, "paint for one hour", has become the evening..and the evening has become the morning, yet again. I can't help but feel fresh and clean as I put my painting on the wall and begin to unwind with it.  She was an entirely free painting. My mantra: don't think just paint don't think just paint became the equivalent of emotional gold and i feel fantastic. Freedom of movement of colors, textures and new pallets! Tonight while I was painting, i really began to feel the power of consistency. I have had only one day this week when I have not painted. Ok, maybe two. But no more. It is entirely too easy to get distracted from the things you value most by the maddening world of things to do that must be done. They say there is not enough time in the day, i say there is..if your day can become night and your night becomes day again. Sleep when you are dead. Live while you are alive. It feels so fantastic to just paint!

No comments :